Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Our Holiday Snapshots


We chose the most exciting part of our holiday for our Holiday Snapshots - Marissa
We had to use the words: holiday, felt, with, favourite, and because in our writing - Alex
We had to draw what we had written about in Kid Pix - Ivan
Miss B typed our writing for us - Tom
We took our photo so we could be in the picture too - Leah


I like the way I'm sliding down the slide - Megan
I like mine because I like riding my scooter - Leah

I feel happy when I see mine because Ice Hockey is really cool and you get to see fire works - Tom
I liked my Kid Pix picture - Kyle
I am proud of mine because I like it - Xanthe
I like my racing car picture - Reid
I like mine because rugby is so cool - Brooklyn
I like my snow - Anusha
I like my Beyblade because they are so cool and I am ripping my Beyblade off my launcher in my picture - Ivan



No comments:

Post a Comment